tag line

BECAUSE A GIRL SHOULD ALWAYS BE TWO THINGS...CLASSY & FABULOUS!!!! -Coco Chanel

Monday, October 17, 2011

More online shopping... DRESSBARN

While I was doing some more shopping online, a friend called me and asked my opinion of a skirt she liked at Dressbarn online. Afterwards I continued browsing Dressbarn after I saw they had a couple of really cute items. I decided to check out their accessories since I am in need of a couple of new accessories and I was so excited when I saw what they had to offer.

I wear different styles according to my mood but I'm a big fan of the femme romantic look. So I really fell in love with these from Dressbarn:

Houndstooth Check Bag with Faux Leather BowZebra Belted SatchelHoundstooth Hobo with BowLeopard Clutch With Chain StrapCroco Satchel with BuckleHobo with Bow AccentRing Handle Rosette BagOrganza Ruffled Evening Bag with Chain StrapPleated Satin Evening Bag with RosetteOversized Rosette WalletRosette Polka Dot WristletCascade Ruffle CapeFaux Fur Trimmed Hooded CapeTiered PonchoHoundstooth Check Gloves with Bow AccentRuffled Cuff Faux Suede Gloves

Love, Love, Love theses items!!! Hmm now to narrow down the list... Aww do I really have to?  =(

No comments:

Post a Comment