tag line

BECAUSE A GIRL SHOULD ALWAYS BE TWO THINGS...CLASSY & FABULOUS!!!! -Coco Chanel

Monday, October 17, 2011

Old Navy Shoes???

Guys I am really impressed with Old Navy's shoe line. They really have a couple of shoes that I would definitely sport. I'm impressed because when I hear "Old Navy" I think super casual campy type of attire for the most part. I've purchased a couple of cute items from them in the past but never thought I would buy shoes from them. These are my chic favorites from them this season:



Like I said I'm very impressed. They also have Uggs type of looking boots, but I am NOT a big fan of Uggs. To me the name Uggs suits the boot perfectly... because they are UGGly!!! I know I will probably get some slack from you Ugg lovers out there but, it's all a matter of personal taste and style. So if there are any Ugg lovers out there, you might want to take a look at Old Navy's shoe collection, they have a couple of different styles and you will definitely be pleased with the price.

All of Old Navy's shoes are so reasonably priced it's crazy! I'm not getting paid for advertising them. Their shoes are just really nice and worth checking out. And you can google some Old Navy coupons online for a deeper discount so you'll be able to purchase a couple of pairs. Don't you just love shopping online? I for sure do!

Either ways, happy shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment