tag line

BECAUSE A GIRL SHOULD ALWAYS BE TWO THINGS...CLASSY & FABULOUS!!!! -Coco Chanel

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hot Accessories!!!

As mentioned in an earlier post, I've been shopping around for accessories and found some awesome pieces that I've added to my collection. What do you think?

Hammered Disc and Animal Print Drop Necklace
This is going to be an awesome piece to wear with my Louboutin leopard pumps...
I can't wait till they arrive!!!

Bold Metal Pendant on Multi Tone Chain  Genuine Turquoise Stone and Chain Necklace

I soooo love bold jewelry, I mean really, why wear jewelry if it doesn't make a statement right?

And of course, who isn't in need of an organizer? This one is great, it keeps your pieces tangle free and so easy to find fast and easy!!!

Polka Dot Accessory Organizer

More to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment