tag line

BECAUSE A GIRL SHOULD ALWAYS BE TWO THINGS...CLASSY & FABULOUS!!!! -Coco Chanel

Monday, October 10, 2011

How can I reduce the appearance of my overly sized breasts???

Dear Jenn,


I have a college presentation to give and I'm really self conscious about my big breasts. I'm afraid everyone will be looking at them and not be paying attention to my speech. I'm more worried about this than the actual presentation itself. I was thinking of wearing a long necklace to distract the attention, do you think that will work? PLEASE HELP!!!
-Michelle P. from Cali


Dear Michelle,

Thanks for writing. First I would like to say, you are lucky you have such a problem, most girls spend tons of money to get what you've got ;) !!!
As for how to distract the attention away from the size of your breasts, you've got the right idea, but not exactly...
The idea of wearing a necklace is excellent, but not a long one. While you walk or if you move too much you might have the long necklace loop get caught on one of your boobs (which I have seen happen before), and you don't want that to happen.

Go for a shorter but bolder attention getting necklace that falls on the area of your collar bone. Get one with a lot of "bling" or with lots of colorful beads or rhinestones to match your outfit. Find a nice statement piece, something unique. Something that is interesting to look at like this:





This one in particular is by JANETLILY from the ETSY shop.
If you are not into lots of bling, then try wearing a cropped jacket or blazer that will hide your chest.

For example...
cropped blazer-womens stretch school boy blazer or cropped blazer-esprit overdye twill ruffle front blazer orcropped blazer-necessary objects contrast lapel cropped blazeror cropped blazer-aiko
 
(Left to Right) Lands End Blazer, Esprit Blazer, Necessary Objects (Nordstrom), Aiko (Bergdorf Goodman)

You can even wear the necklace and cropped jacket together for a really chic look! I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck!!!

Send all your questions to chicstyleadvice@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment